GL4 in partnership with Strike A Light
GL4 is a community organisation based in Matson, Gloucester. We bring high quality theatre to community spaces in the GL4 area and offer a vocal workshop for children age 8+. We want to make arts and culture accessible for everyone physically, financially and mentally. We are very passionate about raising people’s aspirations and offering different opportunities to people they may not have had access to before.
GL4 is seeking an experienced beatboxing facilitator for our young people’s workshop in Matson, Gloucester. We currently offer beatboxing, singing & rapping in our sessions. We are looking for facilitators with a real commitment to enabling young people to fulfil their potential. We offer one evening session a week, and wish for the vocalist facilitator to be part of shaping our current group and helping them reach their full potential.
If you feel you meet the requirements below, and would like to have an informal chat regarding the role we would love to hear from you, please email email@example.com
How to apply
Download the job description and person specification.
Download the equal opportunities monitoring form.
Please send a CV along with an Expression of Interest (maximum 2 sides of A4 sides) to include the following information:
- What involvement do you currently have with the creative sector, through education, clubs or voluntary activities
- What excites you about your work?
- Why do you think you are the person we are looking for to undertake this role?
- What do you envisage to be the challenges of doing this work?
- Confirmation of your employment status and if you are registered as self-employed, if you have the right to work in the UK and whether you hold/are willing to buy suitable insurance.
Please send your CV, Expression of Interest and Equal Opps monitoring form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for receipt is 12.00 noon, Monday 4th March 2019. Applications received after this time will not be considered.
Successful applicants will be invited to a stage 1 interview on Tuesday 19th March 2019.