GL4 are seeking an experienced Beatboxing facilitator for our young people’s vocal workshop in Matson, Gloucester. We currently offer beatboxing, singing & rapping in our sessions. We are looking for facilitators with a real commitment to enabling young people to fulfil their potential. We offer one evening session a week, and wish for the beatboxing facilitator to be part of shaping our current group and helping them reach their full potential.
- To lead productive, engaging, inclusive, safe and enjoyable sessions/ rehearsals that are suitable for young people aged 8-18 years
- To ensure that procedures to monitor attendance and progress of individual young people are followed
- To communicate with GL4 and provide regular updates on sessional delivery, pastoral welfare and wellbeing of groups
- To be an excellent role model for young people
- Provide a strong inclusive artistic vision for the groups
- Empower young people to make creative decisions and produce high quality work, which has their needs and interests at its heart
- To ensure compliance at all times with GL4’s equal opportunities, child safeguarding and Health & Safety policies and practices
- Engage a wide range of young people with sensitivity and professionalism
- To work with GL4 to ensure that all vocal activities are well publicised and participants are appropriately supported
Fixed fee: £100 per evening of delivery
How to apply
Please send a CV along with an Expression of Interest (maximum 2 sides of A4 sides) to include the following information:
- What involvement do you currently have with the creative sector, through education, clubs or voluntary activities
- What excites you about your work?
- Why do you think you are the person we are looking for to undertake this role?
- What do you envisage to be the challenges of doing this work?
- Confirmation of your employment status and if you are registered as self-employed, if you have the right to work in the UK and whether you hold/are willing to buy suitable insurance.
Please send your CV, Expression of Interest and Equal Opps monitoring form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, deadline for receipt is 12.00 noon, Monday 2nd September 2019. Applications received after this time will not be considered.
Successful applicants will be invited to a stage 1 interview on Tuesday 10th September 2019.
Following Stage 1 Interviews, selected applicants will be invited for a trial delivery session on Tuesday 17th September 2019.
For more information or an informal chat please email us on email@example.com.